Type: 2 x CD, Album, Limited Edition
Date of released: 2007
Style: Pop Rock, Indie Rock
- 11678 downloads at 17 mb/s
- 2245 downloads at 19 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||Wake Up Scarlett||3:23|
|1-2||Everybody Wants A Little Something||3:08|
Written-By – Ben Hales, Duke Special
|1-4||Our Love Goes Deeper Than This
Arranged By [Orchestra] – Andrew SkeetConcertmaster – Bohumil KotmelConductor – Vojtech Spurny*Engineer – Jan HolznerFeaturing – Neil Hannon, Romeo Stodart, The City Of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra*Mixed By – Dave Bascombe*Orchestra [Contractor] – James FitzpatrickStrings – The Highly Strung String Quartet*Translated By – Stanja VomackovaWritten-By – Duke Special, Paul Wilkinson
|1-6||No Cover Up||3:47|
|1-8||Last Night I Nearly Died
Producer [Additional], Mixed By – Andy Green
|1-9||Ballad Of A Broken Man||3:10|
|1-11||Something Might Happen||3:12|
|1-12||Slip Of A Girl
Written-By – Paul Wilkinson
|1-13||This Could Be My Last Day||3:52|
|2-1||Overture (BBC Live Version)||3:45|
|2-2||Brixton Leaves (BBC Live Version)
Written-By – Ben Hales, Duke Special
|2-3||Last Night I Nearly Died (BBC Live Version)||4:11|
|2-4||Portrait (BBC Live Version)||3:21|
|2-5||Wake UpScareltt (BBC Live Version)||3:48|
|2-6||Regarding The Moonlight In Eastbourne (BBC Live Version)||3:53|
|2-7||Salvation Tambourine (BBC Live Version)||5:03|
|2-8||No Covers Up (BBC Live Version)||4:29|
|2-9||I Let You Down (BBC Live Version)||3:51|
|2-10||Freewheel (BBC Live Version)||4:49|
- Licensed To – V2 Music Ltd.
- Licensed From – BBC Worldwide
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – V2 Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBC
- Copyright (c) – V2 Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – EDC Blackburn Ltd
- Published By – Nettwerk One Music Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Publishing
- Recorded At – The Dairy Studios
- Recorded At – Amberville Studio
- Recorded At – Star Track Studio, Wapping
- Recorded At – Wapping Press Studios
- Recorded At – Barrandov Studios
- Recorded At – Smecky Music Studios
- Recorded At – Waterfront Hall, Belfast
- Mixed At – New Rising Studios
- Mixed At – The Room
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Arranged By [Orchestra] – Andrew Skeet (tracks: 2-1 - 2-10)
- Artwork – Gary McIlwaine
- Backing Vocals – Ben Hales, Foy Vance
- Backing Vocals, Trumpet – Rea Curran
- Bass [Doghouse] – Tim Harries
- Bassoon, Other [Manager] – Phil Nelson
- Cello – Kevin Murphy
- Clarinet, Clarinet [Bass], Saxophone [Baritone And Tenor], Flute – Ben Castle
- Conductor – David Brophy (tracks: 2-1 - 2-10)
- Drums – Phil Wilkinson
- Engineer – Davy Neill (tracks: 2-1 - 2-10)
- Handclaps – Brian Irvine , Steve "Dakiz" Davis*
- Leader – Lucy Drennan (tracks: 2-1 - 2-10)
- Mastered By – Stuart Hawkes
- Orchestra – Ulster Orchestra (tracks: 2-1 - 2-10)
- Organ [Hammond C3], Organ [Steam], Accordion, Artwork – Tim Millen
- Other [Management Assisted] – Fran Moore
- Producer – Declan McGovern (tracks: 2-1 - 2-10)
- Producer, Arranged By, Guitar [Arch-top], Bass [Electric] – Paul Wilkinson
- Producer, Arranged By, Mixed By, Instruments [Sounds Of Old Paris], Score [Strings] – Dave Lynch
- Recorded By [Assistant - Amberville], Handclaps – Michael Keeney
- Recorded By [Assistant - The Dairy] – Dean
- Shaker, Tambourine, Washboard, Instruments [Stumpf Fiddle, Cheese Grater & Whisk, Goats' Toenails] – Chip Bailey
- Strings – David Beaman, Harry Napier, Helen Goatley
- Trombone – Chris Day
- Tuba – Denis
- Vocals, Piano, Songwriter, Keyboards [Moog, Tack Piano], Instruments [Shirdi Drone Box] – Duke Special
NotesSpecial Edition With Bonus Disc
Made in the EU
Duke Special published by Nettwerk One Music Ltd.
Ben Hales published by BMC Music Publishing
Paul Wilkinson published by Chrysalis Music Publishing
The copyright in this sound recording and artwork is owned by V2 Music Limited.
℗ 2006 V2 Music Limited except track 1-4 ℗ 2007 V2 Music Limited
© 2007 V2 Music Limited
Recorded at The Dairy, Brixton and Amberville, Cullybackey. Additional recording at Star Track Studio, Wapping. Mixed at New Rising Studio, North Essex.
Mastered at Metropolis, London.
Track 1-4 recorded at Wapping Press Studios, Orchestra recorded at Barrandov Studios - Smecky Soundstage, Prague. Mixed at The Room.
Foy Vance appears courtesy of Wordamouth Records. Neil Hannon appears courtesy of Divine Comedy Records. Romeo Stodart from The Magic Numbers appears courtesy of Heavenly Recordings/EMI.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by BBC, under licence to V2 Music Limited. The copyright in this artwork is owned by V2 Music Limited.
BBC logo copyright BBC 1996.
Orchestral Manoeuvres in Belfast copyright BBC 2007.
℗ 2007 BBC, under licence to V2 Music Limited.
© 2007 V2 Music Limited.
Date of Recording and Broadcast: 3 May 2007.
Recorded at Waterfront Hall, Belfast.
Station: BBC Radio Ulster.
Licensed courtesy of BBC Worldwide.
Acknowledgements included as follows: "Thanks so much to Paul and Dave who have helped me find my voice as Duke Special not only on Songs From the Deep Forest but also on previous recordings. A huge thank you to everyone who played on these records and brought the soings to life. Thank you also to everyone who played their part eind the scenes: Phil Nelson & Fran at First Column Management; Charlie Pinder; Claire Moon & all at V2 Records; Blair McDonald at Nettwerk Publishing; Stephen Kempner at Sheridans; Lucy Wilkinson & all at 13 Artists; Aileen, Emma and Bernie at Entertainment Architects; BC and all at MBC; Rosie and Claire at Piranha PR; Madeleine Seiler at The Headline Agency; Jonny Clark, Jackie Flavelle, Dean and all at the Dairy, Brixton; Enda Walsh and Michael Keeney at Amberville Studios; David Nuttal at Jalepeno Drums; all at Izumi Records; Spencer Mumford @ Shed Pickups; Michael Wolff; Jules Maxwell & Steve Jones; David Ford, Francie Law & Slim Ben Jokeman Teneesee [sic]; Gemma Hayes; Hal; Bell X1; Paddy Casey; Aqualung; Juliet Turner; The Frames; The Amazing Pilots; Stewart Agnew & Turn for help along the way. Also for your support and friendship to Alli Baxter, John Willis, Gary McIlwaine, Tim Millen, Andy Douglas, Serge Archibald III (the outlaw), Stephen Lynn, Paul Krammer, JJ, Clare Orr, Rachel Wilkinson, Lou Plester, Jayne McConkey, Katharine & Peter Buchanan, Ben Hales & Kerry Frampton, Brian Houston, Chip Bailey, Rea Curran, Tom & Hazel Mullan, Brian and Emma Wilson, & to all my family who have always given me more than the benefit of the doubt. Especially to H, B, S & O. For Stephen Orr."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 033197 437422 >
- Rights Society: BIEM/ncb/mcps/GEMA/SACEM/STEMRA/SIAE
- Label Code: LC01801
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): EDC Blackburn Ltd VV1043742A 01
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI L135
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1 - Matrix): IFPI 04AJ
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1 - Hub): IFPI 0472
- Other (Disc 1 - Hub): MADE IN THE UK
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): EDC Blackburn Ltd VV1043742B 01
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2 - Hub): IFPI 0497
- Other (Disc 2 - Hub): MADE IN THE UK
|VVR1041442||Duke Special||Songs From The Deep Forest (CD, Album)||V2||VVR1041442||UK||2006|
|none||Duke Special||Songs From The Deep Forest (CDr, Album)||Not On Label||none||Europe||Unknown|
|IZV005||Duke Special||Songs From The Deep Forest (6x7", Album)||IZUMi Records||IZV005||UK||2006|
|VVR1041442P||Duke Special||Songs From The Deep Forest (CD, Album, Promo)||V2||VVR1041442P||Europe||2006|
|VVR 1041442||Duke Special||Songs From The Deep Forest (CD, Album)||V2 Music Ltd.||VVR 1041442||Philippines||2006|
Duke Special - Songs From The Deep Forest Orchestral Manoeuvres In Belfast listening: where to download for free?
You can currently download the Duke Special - Songs From The Deep Forest Orchestral Manoeuvres In Belfast album for free in mp3, flac formats at album.freeflacmusic.com. It is also possible to buy "Duke Special - Songs From The Deep Forest Orchestral Manoeuvres In Belfast" on Amazon, Discogs as listen or rent it on Spotify, Apple Music.