Series: Archive Series – IP 038, Archive Series – IP 039
Type: 2 x Vinyl, LP, 10", Album, Limited Edition, Numbered, Golden Transparent
Date of released: 1992
Style: Industrial, Avantgarde
- 11898 downloads at 17 mb/s
- 2245 downloads at 19 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
|B1||Kill The Fascists!|
|B2a||Attempted Ivory Coast|
|B2b||The Ivory Coast|
|D1||So It Is Written|
|D2||Surfin' With The Shah
Written-By – J. Jones*
|D3||Flesh That Walks|
|D4||When All Else Fails.../ Distorted Coup : Madagascar|
- Published By – The Independent Project Music
- Published By – Inane Artists Music
- Printed By – Independent Project Press
- Recorded At – The Anti Club
- Recorded At – Madison Square Garden
- Recorded At – Whisky A Go Go
- Recorded At – Al's Bar, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Sumus Theatre
- Recorded At – Brave Dog, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Grandia Room, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-40005
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-40006
- Artwork [Printed By] – Bruce Licher, Gary Abrahamian, Henry Solis
- Backing Vocals – Bruce Licher (tracks: B3)
- Bass – Bruce Licher (tracks: A2, A3, B2, B3, C2, D2 to D4), Jeff Long (tracks: A1, B3, C1, C3, D1, D3), Kendra Smith (tracks: D4)
- Design [Package Design] – Bruce Licher
- Drums – Mark Erskine
- Guitar – Jackson Del Rey (tracks: C2, C3, D3)
- Guitar [Monotone] – Bruce Licher (tracks: A1, D1), Jackson Del Rey (tracks: A2), Jeff Long (tracks: A3, B2)
- Keyboards – Robert Loveless (tracks: A1, C2, D1)
- Mastered By – Eddie Schreyer*
- Percussion – Bruce Licher (tracks: B1, C1), Jackson Del Rey (tracks: A1, A3, B1 to B3, D4), Kendra Smith (tracks: A2, B1, D4)
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Edward Batt
- Photography By [Inner Cover] – Edward Colver*
- Vocals – Bruce Licher (tracks: A2), Bruce Licher (tracks: B1, C3, D3), Jackson Del Rey (tracks: B1, D1, D3, D4), Jeff Long (tracks: B3, C1, D3)
NotesNumbered limited to 2250 copies. The first 550 copies in the numbered edition were pressed as colored vinyl, while #'s 0551-2250 were pressed on black vinyl. The covers to the colored vinyl copies had typesetting and Savage Republic logo printed in metallic gold ink, while the black vinyl copies had the typesetting and logo printed in black ink.
Comes in plastic protective sleeve with a big sticker with release info.
A1, C2 & D2: Recorded at Anticlub, Los Angeles, New Year's Eve, 1982-1983.
A2, B1 & D4: Recorded at Madison Square Garden, Phoenix, 17th October 1981.
A3 & B2b: Recorded at Whiskey-A-Go-Go, Hollywood, 30th December 1981.
B2a & B3: Recorded at Al's Bar, Los Angeles, Late May 1982.
C1 & D1: Recorded at Sumus Theatre, Portland, 30th March.
C3: Recorded at Brave Dog, Los Angeles, 31st May 1981.
D3: Recorded at Grandia Room, Los Angeles, 3rd August 1982.
Mastered at Futuredisc.
Printed at Independent Project Press in Los Angeles.
For convenience sake, we'll consider all tracks The Independent Project Music (BMI), except "Surfin' With The Shah", which is published by Inane Artists Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etchings): IP 038A L-40006
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etchings): IP 038 B L-40006X
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, Etchings): IP 039 C L-40005
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, Etchings): IP 039D-2 L-40005-X
|IP 038, IP 039||Savage Republic||Recordings From Live Performance, 1981 - 1983 (2x10", Album, Ltd, Num)||Independent Project Records, Independent Project Records||IP 038, IP 039||US||1992|
|IP 038 CD||Savage Republic||Recordings From Live Performance, 1981 - 1983 (CD, Album, Promo)||Independent Project Records||IP 038 CD||US||2002|
|IP 038 CD||Savage Republic||Recordings From Live Performance, 1981 - 1983 (CD, Album, Ltd)||Independent Project Records||IP 038 CD||US||2002|
Savage Republic - Recordings From Live Performance, 1981 - 1983 listening: where to download for free?
You can currently download the Savage Republic - Recordings From Live Performance, 1981 - 1983 album for free in mp3, flac formats at album.freeflacmusic.com. It is also possible to buy "Savage Republic - Recordings From Live Performance, 1981 - 1983" on Amazon, Discogs as listen or rent it on Spotify, Apple Music.